Campers ages 9-12 and 13-17 will join us for soccer specific training that incorporates agility, speed, technique, footwork skills, and game like movements. Campers will have fun, improve their technical proficiency & individual development.
July 27 - 30
$175 per camper
9:00am - 10:30am - ages 9 - 12
10:30 - 12:00noon - ages 13 - 17
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented many safety, sanitizing, and procedures to maintain the safety and wellness of our campers, their families, and our staff. We are closely following CDC and state & local guidelines and recommendations. We strongly encourage you to read our COVID-19 Procedures section of our web site to familiarize yourself and your child with what we're doing.
* Campers ages 11 and older must wear a mask to enter the Edge facility. They can take it off once they're on the soccer field participating in the camp as it will be strenuous exercise. Once camp is done, they must put their mask back on to walk across the field & exit the facility
* We will take the temperature and put hand sanitizer on the hands of all EDGE Camp counselors & campers each day prior to entry.
* Parents are not allowed in the EDGE facility.
* Please do not come to EDGE if your child, you or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc). Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been quarantined in relation to COVID-19, living in the same household as someone with COVID-19, or has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19.
* Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has traveled to/from CDC countries with widespread ongoing transmissions without travel restrictions or traveled on a cruise ship or aircraft in the last 14 days.
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Edge does not offer refunds for any camp, class, clinic, party or field rental. If you decide to cancel what you registered for or if a session is canceled by Edge for whatever reason, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase of any camp/class/clinic. The credit does not expire. Or if you prefer, we can enroll your child in a different camp/class. If there is a price difference, you'll just need to pay the difference. If it's a party, we'll work with you to select a different day.