EDGE CAMP and EDGE VIRTUAL LEARNING CENTER
The Edge camp is where kids want to be! Our camp days are filled with fun Edge style activities, games, and arts & crafts, and more!
We have put together a comprehensive plan, complete with several different camp options including our new Virtual Learning Center. With school being remote/virtual for the time being, we want to be here for you and your family during these unique & challenging times. Our goal is to fill in gaps in child care, learning programs, and physical activities in the most flexible way possible.
Below are our camp options currently:
Full Day Virtual Learning Center with Edge Camp: This option provides campers the ability to complete their virtual/remote learning sessions in a quiet space. In between their online sessions or schoolwork, campers will then join in with the camp activities/games going on. This provides a great option for getting school work done as well as having fun & playing during the day! Full week and individual day options are offered to provide you flexibility for what fits your family's schedule best. Campers should bring your device, headphones with a microphone, and appropriate school supplies.
Half Day Camp: This option provides the flexibility to have your camper come for just the morning or afternoon. Campers that have morning or afternoon online classes can still get those done in a quiet space at Edge and then join in with the camp activities going on. Or, if campers want to come just to have fun & play before or after getting their online classes/school work done, they can do that too! This provides a great option for getting out of the house for part of the day!
EDGE CAMP - This option is for track out periods, teacher work days, school holidays or for those campers that just want to come to camp and don't have online/remote learning or classes. If you're looking for a fun camp for your child to attend during track out or school closures, this is it! Our campers have a blast particiating in a variety of activities, games & crafts such as making slime!
Ages: Boys & Girls ages 6-12
Dates: Offered Monday - Friday and we're open year round so we're always here for you
Full Day: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Cost Per Camper:
$220 per camper for full week (this is full days Monday - Friday for 1 consecutive week)
$55 per camper per day for full individual days
$30 per camper per day for half day morning camp (time is 8:00am - 12:00noon)
$30 per camper per day for half day afternoon camp (time is 12:00noon - 4:00pm)
What to Bring:
lunch, snacks, drinks or a refillable water bottle, and a mask.
Also recommended: Soccer shoes (indoor soccer shoes or outdoor cleats) and sneakers (Bring both so you have options).
Virtual Learning Center campers: please bring your device, headphones with microphone, appropriate school supplies, lunch & snacks, and a mask.
*Campers ages 6 and older must wear a mask to camp per Gov Cooper's mandate.
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented many safety, sanitizing, and procedures to maintain the safety and wellness of our campers, their families, and our staff. We are closely following CDC and state & local guidelines and recommendations. We strongly encourage you to read our COVID-19 Procedures section of our web site to familiarize yourself and your child with what we're doing.
* We will take the temperature and put hand sanitizer on the hands of all EDGE Summer Camp counselors & campers each day prior to entry.
* All camp activities will be fun but modified to respect social distancing guidelines. Activities will be more individually focused and will include things such as, but not limited to, arts & crafts, gym games, outside time, brain games, individual type soccer activities, theme days with corresponding activities/games and more.
* Parents are not allowed in the EDGE facility.
* Please do not come to EDGE if your child, you or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc). Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been quarantined in relation to COVID-19, living in the same household as someone with COVID-19, or has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19.
* Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has traveled to/from CDC countries with widespread ongoing transmissions without travel restrictions or traveled on a cruise ship or aircraft in the last 14 days.
* We have adapted our programming, games, and activities to ensure that your child has fun at EDGE camp while keeping your child safe and healthy.
* Our groups sizes will be small and have 1 - 2 camp counselors depending on group size.
* Parents that arrive 10 minutes or more after 4:00pm will be charged a $25 per child late fee
*2020 no camp dates:
Sep 7, Nov 26-27, Dec 21-31
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Edge does not offer refunds for any camp, class, clinic, party or field rental. If you decide to cancel what you registered for or if a session is canceled by Edge for whatever reason, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase of any camp/class/clinic. The credit does not expire. Or if you prefer, we can enroll your child in a different camp/class. If there is a price difference, you'll just need to pay the difference. If it's a party, we'll work with you to select a different day.