The Edge camp is where kids want to be! Our camp is more than just soccer! Camp days are filled with fun Edge style activities, games, and arts & crafts, and more! Join us for cross the ocean, capture the flag, wiffle ball, kick ball, soccer, relay races, simon says, night at the museum, making slime, and many more activities!
Edge camp is open for teacher workdays, some school holidays, Spring Break week, track out periods, and summer!
Upcoming Camp Dates:
Feb 15 & 16 - Presidents Day - School closed - special price of $90 per camper if you register for both days (Feb 15 & 16 dates only)
March 29 - April 2 - Spring Break Week
April 1 - 21 - Trackout
June 14 - August 20 - Summer camp
Ages: Boys & Girls ages 6-12
Dates: Offered Monday - Friday and we're open year round so we're always here for you
8:00am - 4:00pm
Cost Per Camper:
$220 per camper for full week (this is full days Monday - Friday for 1 consecutive week)
$55 per camper per day for full individual days
What to Bring:
lunch, 2 snacks, drinks or a refillable water bottle, and a mask.
Also recommended: Soccer shoes (indoor soccer shoes or outdoor cleats) and sneakers (Bring both so you have options).
*Campers ages 6 and older must wear a mask to camp per Gov Cooper's mandate.
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented many safety, sanitizing, and procedures to maintain the safety and wellness of our campers, their families, and our staff. We are closely following CDC and state & local guidelines and recommendations. We strongly encourage you to read our COVID-19 Procedures section of our web site to familiarize yourself and your child with what we're doing.
* We will take the temperature and put hand sanitizer on the hands of all EDGE Camp counselors & campers each day prior to entry.
* All camp activities will be fun but modified to respect social distancing guidelines. Activities will be more individually focused and will include things such as, but not limited to, arts & crafts, gym games, outside time, brain games, individual type soccer activities, theme days with corresponding activities/games and more.
* Parents are not allowed in the EDGE facility.
* Please do not come to EDGE if your child, you or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc). Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been quarantined in relation to COVID-19, living in the same household as someone with COVID-19, or has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19.
* Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has traveled to/from CDC countries with widespread ongoing transmissions without travel restrictions or traveled on a cruise ship or aircraft in the last 14 days.
* We have adapted our programming, games, and activities to ensure that your child has fun at EDGE camp while keeping your child safe and healthy.
* Parents that arrive 10 minutes or more after 4:00pm will be charged a $25 per child late fee
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Edge does not offer refunds for any camp, class, clinic, party or field rental. If you decide to cancel what you registered for or if a session is canceled by Edge for whatever reason, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase of any camp/class/clinic. The credit does not expire. Or if you prefer, we can enroll your child in a different camp/class. If there is a price difference, you'll just need to pay the difference. If it's a party, we'll work with you to select a different day.