The Edge camp is where kids want to be for teacher workdays, spring break, summer, or track out weeks!
Our camp days are filled with fun Edge style activities and games such as soccer relay races, kick ball, tag, cross the ocean, wiffle ball, soccer golf, wall ball and more!
Upcoming School Holidays:
Monday, March 9 - yes we have camp
SPRING BREAK - April 6-10 - yes we have camp
NOTE: Camp Changes effective March 30 - weekly camp price will increase to $220 per camper for all camps April 6 and beyond. Also starting with the week of April 6, the age range will become 6-12 and camp time will become 7:45am - 5:00pm. Sign up today to secure your child's spot before the price increase!
Ages: Boys & Girls ages 7-12
Dates: we offer camp year round so whether you're looking for just summer camp or trackout weeks, we have it.
Time: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost Per Camper: $200 per week or $50 per day
What to Bring: 2 snacks, a lunch, and plenty of drinks or a refillable water bottle.
Also recommended: Soccer shoes (indoor soccer shoes or outdoor cleats) and sneakers (Bring both so you have options).
9:00am - 9:30am- campers arrive/free play while everyone arriving
9:30am - 10:30am - first organized activity
10:30am - 11:00am - morning snack
11:00am - 12:00pm - second organized activity
12:00pm - 1:00pm - lunch
1:00pm - 2:30pm - third organized activity
2:30pm - 3:00pm - afternoon snack
3:00pm - 4:30pm - fourth organized activity
4:30pm - 5:00pm - campers get picked up/free play
*Parents that arrive 10 minutes or more after 5:00pm will be charged a $25 per child late fee
*2020 no camp dates:
May 25, July 3, July 6-10, Sep 7, Nov 26-27, Dec 21-31
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.