The Edge camp is where kids want to be for teacher workdays, spring break, summer, or track out weeks!
Our camp days are filled with fun Edge style activities, games, and arts & crafts, and more!
Camp is re-opening starting the week of June 8, 2020!! Spots are limited so register today to make sure you get the week or day(s) you want
EFFECTIVE JUNE 26 AT 5PM - ALL campers ages 11 and older MUST wear a mask to camp per Gov Cooper's mandate for NC
Ages: Boys & Girls ages 6-12
Dates: we offer camp year round so whether you're looking for just summer camp or trackout weeks, we have it.
Time: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Cost Per Camper: $220 per week or $55 per day
What to Bring: 2 snacks, a lunch, and plenty of drinks or a refillable water bottle. If your child brings a refillable water bottle, our staff will refill it as needed. Our water fountains have been disabled to prevent sharing of this item.
Also recommended: Soccer shoes (indoor soccer shoes or outdoor cleats) and sneakers (Bring both so you have options).
8:00am - 8:30am- campers arrive/free play while everyone arriving
8:30am - 10:00am - first organized activity
10:00am - 10:30am - morning snack
10:30am - 12:00pm - second organized activity
12:00pm - 1:00pm - lunch
1:00pm - 2:30pm - third organized activity
2:30pm - 3:00pm - afternoon snack
3:30pm - 4:00pm - campers get picked up/free play
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented many safety, sanitizing, and procedures to maintain the safety and wellness of our campers, their families, and our staff. We are closely following CDC and state & local guidelines and recommendations. We strongly encourage you to read our COVID-19 Procedures section of our web site to familiarize yourself and your child with what we're doing.
* We will take the temperature and put hand sanitizer on the hands of all EDGE Summer Camp counselors & campers each day prior to entry.
* All camp activities will be fun but modified to respect social distancing guidelines. Activities will be more individually focused and will include things such as, but not limited to, arts & crafts, gym games, outside time, brain games, individual type soccer activities, theme days with corresponding activities/games and more.
* Parents are not allowed in the EDGE facility.
* Please do not come to EDGE if your child, you or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc). Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been quarantined in relation to COVID-19, living in the same household as someone with COVID-19, or has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19.
* Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has traveled to/from CDC countries with widespread ongoing transmissions without travel restrictions or traveled on a cruise ship or aircraft in the last 14 days.
* We have adapted our programming, games, and activities to ensure that your child has fun at EDGE camp while keeping your child safe and healthy.
* Our groups sizes will be 8 campers to 1 or 2 camp counselors to maintain a safe ratio, stay within recommendations and guidelines & keep your child as safe as possible.
* Parents that arrive 10 minutes or more after 4:00pm will be charged a $25 per child late fee
*2020 no camp dates:
July 6-10, Sep 7, Nov 26-27, Dec 21-31
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or email@example.com
Edge does not offer refunds for any camp, class, clinic, party or field rental. If you decide to cancel what you registered for or if a session is canceled by Edge for whatever reason, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase of any camp/class/clinic. The credit does not expire. Or if you prefer, we can enroll your child in a different camp/class. If there is a price difference, you'll just need to pay the difference. If it's a party, we'll work with you to select a different day.