The Edge camp is where kids want to be! Our camp days are filled with fun Edge style activities, games, and arts & crafts, and more!
We have put together a comprehensive plan, complete with several different camp options. With school being remote/virtual for the time being, we have done our very best to be here for you and your family during these unique & challenging times. Our goal is to fill in gaps in child care, learning programs, and physical activities in the most flexible way possible. We are also offering camp during track out periods for year round school this year. Our camp is offered year round so we're always here for you.
Ages: Boys & Girls ages 6-12
Dates: Offered Monday - Friday and we're open year round so we're always here for you
Full Day: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Morning Half Day: 8:00am - 12:00noon
Afternoon Half Day: 12:00noon - 4:00pm
Cost Per Camper:
$220 per camper for full week (this is full days Monday - Friday for 1 consecutive week)
$55 per camper per day for full individual days
$30 per camper per day for half day morning camp (time is 8:00am - 12:00noon)
$30 per camper per day for half day afternoon camp (time is 12:00noon - 4:00pm)
What to Bring:
Full Day Campers - 2 snacks, a lunch, and plenty of drinks or a refillable water bottle
Morning Half Day Campers - 1 snack and plenty of drinks or a refillable water bottle
Afternoon Half Day Campers - lunch, 1 snack, and plenty of drinks or a refillable water bottle
Also recommended: Soccer shoes (indoor soccer shoes or outdoor cleats) and sneakers (Bring both so you have options).
Sample schedule (this is subject to change):
8:00am - 8:30am- campers arrive/free play while everyone arriving
8:30am - 10:00am - first organized activity
10:00am - 10:30am - morning snack
10:30am - 12:00pm - second organized activity
12:00pm - 1:00pm - lunch
1:00pm - 2:30pm - third organized activity
2:30pm - 3:00pm - afternoon snack
3:30pm - 4:00pm - campers get picked up/free play
*Campers ages 11 and older must wear a mask to camp
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented many safety, sanitizing, and procedures to maintain the safety and wellness of our campers, their families, and our staff. We are closely following CDC and state & local guidelines and recommendations. We strongly encourage you to read our COVID-19 Procedures section of our web site to familiarize yourself and your child with what we're doing.
* We will take the temperature and put hand sanitizer on the hands of all EDGE Summer Camp counselors & campers each day prior to entry.
* All camp activities will be fun but modified to respect social distancing guidelines. Activities will be more individually focused and will include things such as, but not limited to, arts & crafts, gym games, outside time, brain games, individual type soccer activities, theme days with corresponding activities/games and more.
* Parents are not allowed in the EDGE facility.
* Please do not come to EDGE if your child, you or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc). Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been quarantined in relation to COVID-19, living in the same household as someone with COVID-19, or has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19.
* Please also refrain from coming to EDGE if you, your child, or anyone in your household has traveled to/from CDC countries with widespread ongoing transmissions without travel restrictions or traveled on a cruise ship or aircraft in the last 14 days.
* We have adapted our programming, games, and activities to ensure that your child has fun at EDGE camp while keeping your child safe and healthy.
* Our groups sizes will be 8 campers to 1 or 2 camp counselors to maintain a safe ratio, stay within recommendations and guidelines & keep your child as safe as possible.
* Parents that arrive 10 minutes or more after 4:00pm will be charged a $25 per child late fee
*2020 no camp dates:
Sep 7, Nov 26-27, Dec 21-31
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or email@example.com
Edge does not offer refunds for any camp, class, clinic, party or field rental. If you decide to cancel what you registered for or if a session is canceled by Edge for whatever reason, a credit will be placed on your account for future purchase of any camp/class/clinic. The credit does not expire. Or if you prefer, we can enroll your child in a different camp/class. If there is a price difference, you'll just need to pay the difference. If it's a party, we'll work with you to select a different day.