Edge Core 6 Weeks
Birth Years 2013-2007
Edge Core is an ongoing six-week program designed to establish a player's foundation by developing the core skills of dribbling, passing, receiving, and movement. Core will help players gain a better understanding of the game, increase confidence, and offer the opportunity to advance to higher training levels such as our Edge 10 Month Program.
Our Core program is for boys and girls of all ages that do not want, or schedules do not permit, a long term commitment (like Edge10 month program).
$160 per session
*For the Winter 1 and Winter 2 sessions we will offer a Saturday session as well; time will be 12:30pm - 1:30pm
*Coaches will split players into appropriate groups
Winter One Session (FRIDAYS) 2019 - FULL
Dec 6, 13, Jan 3, 10, 17 & 24
*no training on Dec 20 & 27
Winter One Session (SATURDAYS) 2019 -FULL
Dec 7, 14, Jan 4, 11, 18 & 25
*no training on Dec 21 & 28
Winter Two Session (FRIDAYS) 2020
Jan 31, Feb 7, 14, 21, 28 & Mar 6
Winter Two Session (SATURDAYS) 2020
Feb 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, Mar 7
Spring Session 2020
Mar 13, 20, 27, Apr 3, 17 & 24
*no training on April 10
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.