Pre-school + Kindergarten 3-6 years olds
Our little Edgers program is designed for pre-school to Kindergarten age children. This program introduces young children to soccer while helping to teach them motor skills, balance, & movement. Our dynamic & engaging activities are also designed to help them with social interaction skills, listening & following instructions in a fun, encouraging, and high energy atmosphere. Each class is 45 minutes long with a class size of 8 players. They are sure to have FUN in this non- competitive soccer based environment while working on physical fitness and skills.
$120 per child
9:00-9:45am 3 + 4 year olds
10:00-10:45am 5 + 6 year olds
11:00-11:45am 5 + 6 year olds
*new time slot added due increased enrollment for Winter 1 and Winter 2 sessions
Winter 1 Session 2019
Nov 2, 9, 16, 23, Dec 7 & 14
*no training on Nov 30
Winter 2 Session 2020
Jan 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8 & 15
Spring Session 2020
March 14, 21, 28, Apr 4, 18 & 25
*no training on April 11
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or email@example.com
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.