Pre-school + Kindergarten 3-6 years olds
Our little Edgers program is designed for pre-school to Kindergarten age children. This program introduces young children to soccer while helping to teach them motor skills, balance, & movement. Our dynamic & engaging activities are also designed to help them with social interaction skills, listening & following instructions in a fun, encouraging, and high energy atmosphere. Each class is 45 minutes long with a class size of 8 players. They are sure to have FUN in this non- competitive soccer based environment while working on physical fitness and skills.
$125 per child
9:00-9:45am 3 + 4 year olds
10:00-10:45am 5 + 6 year olds
Summer Session 2020
May 30, June 6, 13, 27, July 18 & 25
*no training June 20, July 3 & 11
Fall Session 2020
Sep 12, 19, 26, Oct 3, 10 & 17
Winter One Session 2020
Nov 7, 14, 21, Dec 5, 12 & 19
*no training on Nov 28
Winter Two Session 2021
Jan 16, 23, 30, Feb 6, 13 & 20
Spring Session 2021
Mar 13, 20, 27, Apr 10, 17 & 24
*no training Apr 3
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.