Birth Years 2009-2002
Our goalkeeping clinic teaches aspiring goalkeepers the basics of goalkeeping and focuses on the development of the fundamentals of goalkeeping. These skills typically include footwork, positioning and body control, catching, diving, throwing, and punting. Sessions will include goalkeeping drills at the beginning, followed by live shooting by players from our Edge Finishing Clinics. Offered to boys and girls at all levels.
$25 per clinic, per player
Goalkeeping offered on the following days/times:
SPECIAL DAYS OF GOALKEEPING THRU APRIL 13:
Mondays - Thursdays at 5pm, 6pm & 7pm
Players must wear outdoor soccer cleats on our outdoor field
On these dates players will just receive live shots from the finishers; there will not be goalie drills or instruction as there is on Fridays
If the outdoor sessions get cancelled due to inclement weather, they will be rescheduled for the following Saturday at either 11am or 12pm
Fridays 7:30pm (no training dates: Feb 21, July 3, July 10, Nov 27, Dec 25, & Jan 1, 2021) - indoor field
Register for 1 or multiple days
To reserve your spot, please register in advance.
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.