Our Safety Guidelines and Practices
Our top priority is the safety and wellness of our players, their families, and our staff. We have been closely monitoring all recommendations and mandates from the Center for Disease Control and state and local governments to ensure that we are taking every necessary precaution to prevent any exposure to COVID-19.
*Effective 5pm Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - ALL players and campers ages 5 and older are required to wear a face covering/mask the entire time they are at Edge. This includes entering & exiting the facility as well as during training sessions and during camp. In addition, all parents watching the training sessions must wear a face covering/mask the entire time. This is per Gov Coopers enhanced mask mandate effective Nov, 25, 2020.
EDGE Training Layout
We will run our training sessions in small groups.
EDGE New Procedures
- Please plan to arrive on time for your scheduled training time and stay in your car until 5 minutes before the scheduled start time of your class
- One-way flow of foot traffic for entering & exiting the facility. All players must enter the main entrance of EDGE. All players must exit through the back doors of EDGE.
- Everyone (players and staff) entering the facility will have their temperature taken and hand sanitizer put on their hands. If a fever (temperature greater than 100.4 degrees as determined by the CDC is a fever) is present, that person will be sent home. Once these checks are cleared the person must go straight to their assigned field.
- Bags of any kind (soccer bags or gym bags) are not permitted in the EDGE facility.
- Each player needs to bring a FILLED and LABELED water bottle to training, players will take their water bottle with them to their assigned field. They will place their water bottle on one of the floor markings to keep them 6ft apart at all times during training. Players will be able to use their water bottles at water break time and then go right back to their spot on the field they are on.
- Players must come to practice dressed and ready to train, including shoes. They will not be able to use any separate room to do so. The BOOT ROOM is temporarily closed.
- All players and campers are required to wear a face mask/covering at all times while at Edge.
For Parents During Training Sessions
- Parents are NOT allowed in the EDGE facility, our parent viewing room is temporarily closed.
- Parents can sit in their car or drop off and come back to pick up their child. BUT parents must be back 10 minutes before the session ends as players will not be allowed to sit and wait to be picked up. Parents can watch the session from the parking lot at the rear of the building but must maintain a 6ft distance from any other adult in that same area.
Our Sanitation Protocol
- EDGE will clean and sanitize all frequently touched surfaces and equipment used that day at the end of each day.
- EDGE staff and coaches will have their temperature taken, administering hand sanitizer, and will wear gloves & face masks.
- To prevent any germs from spreading our water fountains have been disabled and will not be available to use.
- Please do not come to EDGE if your child or anyone in your household is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (these include but are not limited to runny or congested nose, cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, sore throat, trouble breathing, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc)