Get Club Season Ready
Special Pre-season Training
Is your player ready for the start of the outdoor season? Let us help them be ready to hit the ground running and be on their A-game with their touches on the first day of outdoor training. In this program, players will work on technical training and skill work to sharpen their skills, knock the rust off their boots, improve their touches, and be ready for the start of outdoor training! Classes are 55 minutes long.
Saturday, Feb 12
Saturday, Feb 19
$35 per player per session
Sign up for one or both days - whatever fits your schedule best!
10:00am - birth years 2007/2006/2005/2004 (ages 14-17)
11:00am - birth years 2013/2012/2011 (ages 8-10)
12:00am - birth years 2010/2009/2008 (ages 11-13)
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.