3 vs 3 Winter League
Play soccer with us this winter! Join us for the winter league and see how your team does against others!
Games start December 7th
Saturday afternoons/early evenings
Game Dates: Dec 7, 14, 21, Jan 4, 11, 18
*no games on Dec 28
all games will be held at the Hammerheads facility located at:
3132 Kitty Hawk Road
Wilmington, NC 28405
$350 per team
*only team registration; no individual player registrations
*Registration deadline is Saturday, Dec 1
Ages by division:
- Maximum roster of 6 players per team
- Each team will play 2 games per Saturday for a total of 12 games in the winter league
- Games are 24 minutes long with two 12-minute halves with a running clock. 2-minute half time. Or first team to reach 12 goals.
- Free Kicks: 3 yards (1 seam away). Indirect kicks only.
- Any kick-ins from sides – 1 step off wall
- No player can touch the ball inside the box in front of the goal. If defense does, it will count as a goal. If offense does, you’ll get free kick from top of box.
- Free flow substitution of players. Player coming off must be 1 yard from sideline nearest player side of field.
- No sliding. If player slides, free kick from spot of slide.
- No offsides
- Be respectful of players, official, and parents
- Have fun!
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.