Edge Soccer Programs is offering a special week of camp for Spring Break Week (April 15-19) with 3 different options to choose from.
Please register in advance to ensure that your child has a spot & so that we know to expect them in the camp option you'd like & can staff appropriately.
Option 1: Edge Camp - Activity Based Camp
The Edge camp is where kids want to be for fun! For boys & girls, ages 7-12. Each camp day is filled with fun Edge style activities and games such as soccer relay races, kick ball, tag, cross the ocean, wiffle ball, soccer golf, wall ball, soccer games, basketball and more! We ask our campers to bring a lunch and 2 snacks. Or if they prefer to purchase items from concessions for snack, they can bring money. They should also bring indoor soccer shoes and sneakers.
9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost $200 per camper
For option 1 only we are offering a half day camp option from 9:00am - 12:00noon for $35 per child and a per day option of $50 per child for 9:00am - 5:00pm
Option 2: Half Day Soccer Specific Camp
Campers will join us for skills training, technical proficiency in all aspects of the game, small sided games, positional play, and more. This camp will help players further their technical and tactical abilities while having fun! Players should wear indoor soccer shoes.
9:00am - 12:00noon
$200 per camper
Option 3: Edge Combo Camp - combines both camps above
Campers choosing this option will go to the half day soccer specific camp and then at the end of it join in with the Activity based camp to finish out the day. The best of both worlds!
9:00am - 5:00pm
$300 per camper
Invite a friend, teammate, or neighbor! Whatever you do, don't sit at home! Join us for tons of FUN!
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.