Birth Years 2009 - 2002
Our goalkeeping clinic teaches aspiring goalkeepers the basics of goalkeeping and focuses on the development of the fundamentals of goalkeeping. These skills typically include footwork, positioning and body control, catching, diving, throwing, and punting. Sessions will include 15 minutes of goalkeeping drills, followed by 1 hour of live shooting by players from our Edge Finishing Clinics. Offered to boys and girls at all levels.
Edge offers individual training or our regular goalkeeping clinic program. Whatever fits your interest & schedule best.
Individual Training Info for Goalies:
Cost:One individual session is $60
All individual training sessions must be scheduled through Edge by contacting Brian@edgeprograms.com after you make your purchase
Participate in Edge's Goalkeeping Clinic Program
Sessions include 1 hour of live shooting by players from our Edge Finishing Clinic. It's one of our most popular auxiliary programs!
For this option, the cost is $25 per session
Register in advance by selecting your day(s) below to reserve your spot:
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or email@example.com
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.