(the day your child comes depends on the day you pick)
This is a 6-week session in which players will focus on technical training and gameplay. We move beyond fundamentals and incorporate advanced technical training and gameplay to get an Edge on the competition. We help players keep their skills sharp over the summer and be ready for the start of the outdoor club season. Players in this program will work on agility, technical training, and gameplay/scrimmaging.
$150 for whole 6 weeks or $35 per day
sign up for the whole 6 weeks or just the days that fit in your schedule
*limited number of spots for the per day option
*please note that this is a special 6-week summer program so there will not be any makeup days offered if your child misses a day.
Register in advance to ensure you get the day(s) you want
5:00 - 6:00pm - birth years 2013/2012/2011/2010
6:00 - 7:00pm - birth years 2007/2008/2009
7:00 - 8:00pm - birth years 2002 - 2006
5:00 - 6:00pm - birth years 2007/2008/2009
6:00 - 7:00pm - birth years 2002 - 2006
Click below to go to our registration software to complete the registration process. If you have any trouble, please contact Karen at 984-439-0999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective March 20, Edge Soccer Programs implemented a new registration software & process. We have had to implement this so that we can accurately staff our programs, know who is attending, and limit the last minute cancellations/changes. Important notes:
• All registrations must be done online.
• There is now a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your child for something, if you do it before 48 hours of the class you registered them for you can go into your online account and cancel them or move them to a different day. If you cancel you’ll be issued a credit on your account that you can use later. If you move them it will just transfer.
• If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice, you can cancel but will not be issued a refund or allowed to do a makeup.
• No Refunds are issued after payments are processed.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their child’s registration – including the day(s) they register their child for.